don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, November 9, 2009
Hi everyone, been sup bz. And apparently, internet cafes not very popular here.
And very happy to see baby's private post. And yes bigbigbig imissyou's in my head.
The weather here is rather on and off. You dont know weather to wear a tank or sweats.
Bought a few leggings. Gonna get my comfy jeans soon.
There's really nothing that's cheaper here then Spore actually. Clothes here esp, very ex.
Only at places like Paddy's you get them cheap. K i can go on and on.
But nothing of interest for you guys, and i cant upload any pictures till i get to a ic.
I just "ate" up my tongue stud. Big dilemma again!
Where the hell am i suppose to buy the stud or else earsticks.
Can anyone tell me how to throw it up? Maybe i should just stick a finger down my throat.
BABY: GO EDIT POSTS.

Miss all of you badly, xoxo.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts