don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


K, this is all i can do for today.
I realised i have alot of pictures but i didnt post them.
How funny. HAR. HAR. HAR.

Matchday, win. Kfc, awkward moment.
(I want to kill people.)
Messaging war.
(I want to kill people.)
All these guys bugging me.
Can all of you guys stoppit, read this.
If im single, i wont be attached for another million years okay!
I have enough.
(I want to kill people.)

BYE.
(I want to kill people!)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts