don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, November 19, 2009
Loaded all the pictures into the com. Up maybe tomorrow asap if i can.
Training was great today. After months of not attending, surprisingly refreshing.
Woke up had a breakdown, got on with life.
Training with the girls made it better, although i look okay on the surface, inside my mind was in jumbles.

Talked with Baby and finally came to a turningpoint.
Or can say agreement. I have the piece of paper! Dont forget!
You swear on your life okay i tell you! :D
I will go out with you very soon. Time will fly.
And i will remember everything today.
Cross my heart, this day is important to me.
Cause i finally can see everything. clear and sparkling.
Last meal, Carrefour, and walk alone the path home.
Which i shall be doing for a period of time from now onwards.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts