don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, November 1, 2009
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


God, have this whole chunk of photos from few weeks before i never laid hands on.
Struggling to edit and upload them while pb not coop.

Heh. Im going to Sydney on Wednesday!
And sadly, i cant model the NEA thing already.
Was very last minute, and threw a temper, but ticket cant be changed or whatsoever. But no worries, got twinny to take my place. Im sure she'll do a v good job.

So sorry hor Miss Choi, i dont want give you the pleasure to put your pet in.
And i know you'll read this, but whatever. I didnt know Estini aka Sd aka padding girl suck up to you so much to this extent. And Nicolette, you better fucking go rethink if you think you and your v good friend can stick a foot into this. >:(

Yea, tomorrow im going to East Coast with Sis and Wm:)
Finarly man, been craving to cycle.

To add, Friday was a blast:D
My Sister's Keeper: Very emotional movie.
Thanks Val and Kenneth sent me to my doorsteps. Read that!

For Bdo, me and form teacher parted with sour note. >:(

LOWWEIXIAN, Will call you asap but i think you get the nick of what im gonna tell you when you read this post anyway:)

VIVIAN, Log your blog never invite me! And, my phone no money so apologizzz for not replying you. Out soon.

AESJVZ, Will dedicate post to you guys soon k(: As soon as things are stablized.

BABY, TAKE CARE OF YOUR LEG! OR I WILL HUNT U AND APPLY DETTOL 4 U. =)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts