don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, November 23, 2009
Photobucket

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Photobucket
Photobucket

Still loading the pictures so, i shall jus do a random post.
About my hair. Heck(:

Well, the story behind the hair is.
"......................................................."

Very uneven the colour, but thats the way i want it to be.
My sides are redder then the back, and initially,
the lowest part of the back supposed to be very red.
But think the dye dyed my clothes instead of my hair.

I think my hairs very stuborn, the colour i bought was super red.
But it's not that red? Great. I like it this way.

Okay, today.
Woke up, broke down. (Becoming a cycle already.)
Cycled to baby's house. Passed him clothes.
Fetched board games to Sock's house.
Down to Val's house. I cooked for all 3 of us(: (+Vic)
Watched Paranormal Activity.
Damn. I thought it was super scary or something.
Is like on scary factor out of 10.... what? 3?
What's all the whoohaa about it, seriously. Plus, its draggy.
Practically slept.
Maybe watch in Cinema or During Midnight will be scarier or something.

Yeah, cycled back. I missed swimming today.
I read finish Absolute Boyfriend manga.
So cute aw, and Night/Knight is so oh very sweet. Heartheart.

Sorry for rumbling on and on randomly.
Just to add, byebye(:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts