don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, December 17, 2009
funny Pictures, Images and Photos

Morning over to Balestier Hill for test. Back soon after.
Down with fever yesteaday. Slightly gone down todehhhh.
No smoking without food with stomach seriously. Got into sweats.
Awfully hungry now, someone get me some food.
Yah so should be out later to have something to eat, depending on Miacky.

Sorry didnt take many pictures at all these few days.
Just feel like slothing around, cant really put mind to posing for the cam lol.
Hahahahha. HAHAHAHAH.

Yeah you know i have this current addiction with potatoes, but i think its not that strong now.
Yesteaday i popped them in the oven and after 1/2 hr still not cook.
It was lowest temperature. I turned it up, and took out two. I felt like puking cus it wasnt fully cooked.
Somehow i always managed to say " I feel like puking " after i eat once in a while.

Hehhehheh. Okay, i think that was dumb but i just wanted to practise my typing lol.
Oh i watched The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. And i cant seem to finish watching it, even after dragging on for 2 days. Oh and you know Princess Hours, rather disappointed with ending):

HAH. Shall go look up on them potatoes and patiently wait for the text to come >:(


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts