don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, December 14, 2009
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just extended my nails(: (Jk. Both photos were like 6 months back.)

Am at Twin's house naw. Sleeping over.
Met her at 3 plus.. Went Vivo.
Then shopped around.. got top from F21.
Cabbed down to Pasir Panjang the lion dance thingeys.
Go meet Sl,Yk,J,Tz. There's this cool room there. :D
Smoked eat took bus, they destroyed the drain collapsing it. So its a hole now.
And i hugged a blablabla. No one hug me so.. ..
Around 11 plus back i think.
There's this butch who kept looking at me from b4 boarding bus, to getting down. Scary:/

I kinda unsure what to post, or not to post for now.

She wants me to drink alcohol naw, HAHAHAH.
Ok sure. :)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts