don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, December 6, 2009
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My legs look fucking short here.

Photobucket

Baby LOOK SO CUTE RIGHT OMGGGGG. ^^^^^^^^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I look so tanned, for i dont know what reason.
Met at Ps, fell down cus msging "mou mou ren" >:(
Walked Ion, so past time. Btt, already famished.
Sakae at Wheelock. Eat till we barf ahhaahah.
Firts 25 mins we ate 30 plates+ already.
Not too bad huh HEH.
Schelle went off for New Moon, then me and baby went round wandering.
Ended up at Fep. Got my Tutu Kuey!
Hahahahah, he bought taiwan sausage for me, cus i told him i wanted it.
But he ended up eating it, cus it was a scam. :D
So he got his Fried Mars Bars, oooo.
Got my tongue stud like at last i know. Thanks for rmb the shop lol thankx bie.

Evening had bbq with the girls only party.
We played waterbombbbbbbb. Had over 200 of them.
And we played finish in 10 min lol.
Ate loaaaaaaaaaaaads. Am Fat from ytd and today sia.
Played charades etc. Homed wee hours.

Twin's next to me now, with static in her hair lol.
Had dinner at my house camping in front of the Mac now .
She is sucha Macnoob.

baby's at jb. i'm going jb tomorrow.


(Posted yesterday. So re-evaluate dates or something.)


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts