don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, December 7, 2009
(Zhixiu here talking to Abby on the phone.)

No passing by your blog just to lower down my self-esteem.

Abby says:
Thanks for accepting that you've no self-esteem, by passing by my lovely blog.
Unfortunately, people don't think your face got change at all.
And how can it not be your face? You mean what? Every year you change faces? Lol.
It's still your face, except it become fatter yeah.
And your glasses when buy one? In the 1970s?
Btw, being called a slut is not a compliment, you bimbo.
So work up for what, everything caps lock. I can see that you're very upset about this. Don't try to hide behind your computer.

Zhixiu says:
Yes, not your current face. BUT, onced your face, nub ! And still your face. Is just that it grew more slutty now. Hmm, didnt find any pictures in your archives as adorable as those in this blog. All I can see in your archives are pictures you took w extra 'items' hiding inside your bra. Post bout you eh-sap alrights, haiyoo. LOLS.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts