don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, January 10, 2010
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Camp was okay, was alright.
Atleast i made more friends hehheh.
Yep, okay, more of first wk of school.
Did i mention the Vp totally caught me on the first day.
And i meant caught as in caught everything from head to toe.
For that, i hate her, but to add, i hated her from the first 10 min of school already.
How great.
The canteen is hard to figure out, i dont know which store sells what.
But its kinda cool, you can smoke during recess if you want.

Others well, ok(: Thank goodness i know Jingyu in school.
And my class boys all that. Went to Shaw hideout on Tues to slack and smoke.
And woah, camp so many of them got caught for smoking.
Anyway the high element was kinda dissapointing.
Rafting was disgusting, and Casualty was abit blah. I figured i enjoyed kidnap the most.

Anyway, not forgetting oss..
Wonder how's you guys principal lol, i saw a get back old principal group in fb.
That bad? :@
And Shuen and Xiu cheers! Dont knw now is better, but i think so(:
And i miss svzje!!!!! Hopefully sakae still on next wk horhorhorhor.
I miss oss too...... ):

Hope tomorrow's attire check i wont die or the Vp apparently wants to kick me out-.-
(That's what she said. Yes! I dont need bhss too!!)

Sometimes, i think we cant work it out afterall.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts