don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, January 16, 2010


I know i know, sorry for the lack of updates.
School, baby, dinner, tv, sleep. Routine routine routine.

Have been taking care of my fishes in Fishville though :D
That javis and schelle also, all addicted already. Lvl 22!
All thanks to....... ME! (:
Anyone playing.. ? Add me as neighbour or fb.

Probably going back to sch cny and skipping bhss's.
Then i can see some of my most favorite people.
And see my other most favorite people too.
If you dont get that sarcasm, no help for you.

Talking about my most favorite people, one just transformed to become an transvestite.
Hohohohoho. Im sure her services are pretty cheap.
Okok, enough about putting her down. Don wanna make her boohoohoo ;(

Cny falls on valentine's day, over to StJohn for 4 days.
Okay.. that's kinda far ahead.

Hick* all of you betta pray for me to leave an entry soon.
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove You.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts