don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, January 23, 2010
Photobucket

The swim was great. The 2 hours journey was worth it.. :p
Somehow the pool seemed very vast and big, even though in reality, it wasn't.
And maybe the reason is i have always swam in the night, so it wasnt really that clear..
We were on budget, but to me it doesnt really makes much difference.
It's the company that counts. But ofcause it does make it better with money...... :)
My snap is horrible. The hello kitty cards didnt distract him much hehheh.
The treat was the lollipop. An i swear never to take express buses again.
Ok.. maybe not. But i will take it, if i have an ez link card with me.
So fucking expensive! Even cost more than an mrt trip from jurong back to bugis.

Try this: Marhsmallows with Hershey's nuggets(not melted), its the express version of roasting marhsmallows and melted chocolate. Splendid!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts