don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Photobucket

gnna change my skin to blogger's one soon!
pretty impressive eh. used the advanced one and all.
like editing skin without deciphering codes!

today i watched The Blood Pledge at cathay.
LIKE OH SO AWESOME.
I think movies these few days getting nicer and nicer or else i got lucky and watched all the nice ones(:
yeh and i really hope it will rain mroe these few days esp during morning and afternoon and night! no! raint he whole day i meant!!! HOT LIKE HELL.

yeps.. ahhhh.
i dont think it's gnna be successful leh.. bored of it already!!
cause everyone taknig easy way out for lor.
sianz lor.

oh ya i felt so loser, so i deleted my twitter.
LOL. just feel damn stupid lah.
my life not that interesting, need to twit then everyone know about it meh?
that's my perspective now hahaahah.

yuppyes, i spent the whole day in the toilet.
like damn all periods in the world lah seriously.
or damn the cramps !!! and why cant mine last for like 3 days.
must it drag for a whole fucking week?

YAHHHAH BYEEEZ!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts