don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Monday, July 5, 2010
Hi guys... i know.. too long since an update.

And it's rlly sloppy of me to not change anything of my blog,
just feel like just posting and dont rlly care how ppl think of my blog.
LOL.

So yay!! For those who has seen my twitter, you should know what i mean.
Finally got my own personal laptop!!!K, must be thinking what's the big deal.
But this is mine, like i paid for it. Ya, not so lucky liek you bitches who opens your mouth for something and you get it.
And feel sorta satisfaction paying it myself.

Cause i got my pay, and i did get a little something for my mum and dad.

Had a minor, k not minor tiff with b. Nvm it's ovaaa.
Circulations that im coming back to outram?
Well, that's not 100% sure yet, but mmm..
Feel kinda sianz also.
Lost touch with them and having mixed feeling about going back.
Like somethings look at blogs, then read some things, then just like..
Y'knw. HAHAH. nah, i dont expect them to stop their lifes because of me.
But feel well.. Left out? Can't expect much anyway.

Need to change my msn password. Bad memories.
Thought changed it long time ago.
HAHAH. but oh well. how long ago was it since i signed in>?

Blog's gnna be satale for awhile..let it get rolling and get everything dead to kick aliveeee.

Love.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts