don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, July 24, 2010
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Retarded face~~~

I didnt wear makeup just to take pics like this hor! Went out before, haven remove makeup.
HAHAH.Still wear outram pe shirt at home, even though im not there anymore):
The materials damn nice compared to bhss.
Oh! Bhss gnna have new pe shirt leh!!! Dri-fit one. Yayyyyy.(isit?)


Has been ages since i flood my blog entry with my narcissism.
Do pardon me people. Hehheh. but what to do, readers so down !
Yeh, anyway i'm working at toysrus. For those who are wondering.
Always wondered how it would be working there cause it's toys and all. Can play with them hah.
And it's super slack! Cause outlet working at not many customers.
Can go smoke or msg~~



But, my job is filled with paperworks i'm going crazy.
There are like 8 files 8 documents for me to handle and at the end of the day i'll be so :/
Fax this fax that , photocopy this photocopy that.
Damn irritating. And i have to handle money, befr break count, aftr brk count.
(but dont care la. dont count. i forgot to count and they also never say anything LOL)
Just have to get used to it all and it'll be eazy peazy ((:


But not bad what. I 15 already got 2 job experience.
Plus both i also get to work with baby!
Ever thought how boring, nowhere to go with your boyfriend and no money$$$ ?
Get a job tgt!! Can earn money, and there'll be more money for you two to spend right.
Dont always spend your parents money, be more independent starting from young.
Cause next time you'll be paying everything YOURSELF not them. Unless you marry a rich guy!!!! Pray hard! :D


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts