don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, July 18, 2010


One of those super rare photos that i wear glasses.




I feel like going to buy beer and drink it alone at clarke quay. Like now.
Wahttat called? Men jiu or something eh?
Fuck my boyfriend fuck my so called friends and fuck everything.
What you think, is ALWAYS NOT WHAT YOU THINK.
(ADDS @ 12:06am 19 July 2010)
Just came back from meeting Vivian(on impluse).
Had a flurrie and a smoke, and a talk before coming home.
ToDo List... DUE NOW
1.Find school skirt
2.Find school bag
3.Charge camera
4.Catch some shut-eye!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts