don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, July 8, 2010
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lv mum(:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel that i should take pictures BEFORE it gets really messy.
And apologies, didnt really bother to play around with the effects to make it look like, awesome or whatever.


Photobucket

I found a way to maintain the "freshness" of ciggs already!!! But can only do it if the box is not full.. like lesser than 10 sticks? (:


Today i didn't go to school. Woke up and could hear rain beating down heavily on the roof.
And just........didnt want to get up. (:
In the wee hours had a breakdown about who-knows-what.
I think i got depression for that period of time.
Just couldn't stop crying and called baby. Didn't really get conforted but that's okay.
However, sometimes i wish you would try to understand me. I know it's hard.
Everything in the world IS hard.

So yeah, i really did took pictures of the house. HARHARHAR.

Tmr i'm going school. best day of the week. kay, minus the double chi periods.
So yep, im not going back outram. Atleast for this year. But most likely would NOT.
(; circumstances can change. we'll see.

I've been pigging out since 10 plus till now.
All the fattening stuff OMG! I can feel my tummy getting bigger with each bite i take.
Hah hah hah. ^^

Waiting for that pig to online. It's been ages!
My phone line got kinda cut off cus i didn't pay the bills.
Grrr.
Kay see you guys! XOXO.







∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts