don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Photobucket

Initially wanted to take picture of my house..
I have moved up!
All my friends who has came my house before, only went the level floor.
You guys have not visited the top floor!! Loft and super big hall(for a house).
Yep, but my dad's still not done with my cam. Returning after uploading his pics.
My sis finally coming back from america this sat! So long... go until 1 month plus.

I have a few pictures in baby's com have not uploaded. Soon soon.

I think it's no use thinking, what will happen will happen.
You cant do anything to stop it.
But to prepare yourself for handling it in the best way possible.
Am i right?(:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts