don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, August 20, 2010
Photobucket

quick post before i leave house.

I think all the teachers are getting early menopause and womenopause.
One chasing me about cca (Really, The year going to end and you're chasing me to attend cca? JOKE ), one ignore me when i ask qs cause i sleep in her class, one purposely make me sit infornt during assembly cause i didnt want to at first and went to toilet. One scold me cus i didnt go and find her to take the test the next next day when i was supposed to take it the next day, which is fucking unfair cus she didnt come to school? How would i know need to find you the next next day? If i irresponsible, you not worst, ask me take test but never come.

Yeah anyway. Dont know whether to attend cca. Do i really need it?
Is 2 more years of half of my friday gone worth it for like 1 or 2 points?

Lemme think about it.

Off to meet x&m.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts