don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, September 3, 2010
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my gay friend^^)

Hi guysssss.
Been thoroughly tired out by i also dont know what recently.
Maybe tues? HAHAHA.
Not gnna elaborate much not cause i dont want to but cause i cant.
Yeah well went to drink with yx & co. Overnight.
That's all(:. I enjoyed myself thou. heh heh.
Didnt go ph, but they went. i was sleeping. ): heard twast damn fun!
anw the drinks were great. but i went abit over the top. :@
(and i fucking lost my fucking phone. fucking hell)
I NEED MY PHONE T.T

just very glad that the hols are here, had a good mind not to go school this morning.
but since its the last day, and half day i just went.
teacher complaining about my attendence.
pictures in facebook.
cant be bothered to post all the pictures. like wth.
it takes damn long to load on photobucket cus the file is big.
so yea:/ pictures> facebook. daily things w/o many pictures>blog.
kay later should be gg interview.. bye(:

i dont know, i just cant seem to be able to talk about my personal things openly on net.
on facebook, or here. then everybody will be asking like what happen, why so sad and all.
)': nothing. im just emotional. tee hee hee.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts