don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, September 5, 2010
Photobucket
wanna go clubbie w you soonnnnn(:

Am so so so so rotting mushroomy bored.
Spent friday and today at home playing millionaire city.
Cause i really have nothing to do.
No mood to go out cause i have $0 and my phone lost.
So that makes contacting people very hard. And i feel extremely lethargic past few days.
Went malaysia on saturday from 8-8. totally piged out on the food there.
Ate like 4-5 times. Seriously. Mmmmm.
Should be starting revision asap. Do my usual method.
So can pass with flying colours~~HAHAHHA.
Tomorrow's gonna be a long long day. Rest well everyone(:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts