don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


$1 Coin?
Thursday, October 28, 2010



There's this vending machine owned by by neighbour next door.
I realised that i never used it before!
Like i have been living here since i dont know when,
and i have never tried it yet. HAHAH.
It's yeo's brand though. :/
I prefer Pokka.

Today T.T
Blog with pix asap within my abilities. HEE.
OH YA.
Cant wait for class bbq next Tues 5 November!!!
Will be a blast man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swimming pool + 3n2 + food + freedom = HAVOC NOISE LAUGHTER AND ♥



∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts