don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, October 1, 2010
Ahhhh.

No pictures cause i'm too lazy to take time to upload it.
Like weeks ago ones.

I shouldn't eh be blogging nao but im just too bored for words.
Stayed back at school for my art, really glad could finish up quite abit.
I really dont have the self-motivation to complete it at home,
much less with other subjects added on. Today's english was ogay.
Hopefully i did my summary correctly :)
Yeh bought my daily dosage of pmt. Only this time i went for
Fruit yoghurt peach. Discovered it just recently only!!
I like it cause it tastes like Yami Yoghurt's peach. Just less condensed.

Realised that i have not been blogging about what i have been doing posts for very very very long time already.
Really, my life is so boring, but there's so many things to say, i dont know where to start.

Anyway had my many pieces of tiramisu and sphaghetti. :D
Grrrrrr. Lonely life.

Doesnt make any difference if you care about me more or i care about you more.
Cause the efforts not there. Both sides. Effort. Not. There.



∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts