don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


READ THIS SHIT I HAVE TO WRITE.
Sunday, October 31, 2010

Im so sick and feddap or everything.
You go think about your own actions rather than saying me everytime.
I admit i keep on repeating questions. Sometimes i really forget.
You say meet today at 1pm, then meet today at 1pm.
Yesterday ask me can go out i say okay.
I didnt expect you come home so late right?
If you know that you dont have enough sleep and
that you dont have transport home at night, then dont ton.
You want ton, then walk home. What the hell.
Even if you meet me at 1pm, you think you have energy?
I bet you 100% want to be at home sleeping.
I didnt say like i hate you to go out with your friends.
You can do whatever you want, just dont affect me.
You say meet me today, meet me today.
Not late. At the time you said. Not make me have to call you to go out with me.
You say i keep on repeating stupid questions, then go think WHY?
You think i fucking like to quarrel every 1 2 days?
YOU. GO THINK ABOUT YOU.
What i do, i can say sorry. When you dont even bother and still can tell me stuffs like i told you already, no bus miss the bus.
Think la, why will you be in that situation?
Go out with friends, proper time. Dont because of them then never meet me at the time you mention.
You go think how it feels like okay. You think i still have mood to go out with you when its late and half the day gone?
What if i do that to you? i have less friends than you. Go fucking think about it.
and i want to make this clear.
i dont have any grudges about you and your friends.
its just the situation and everything.
ask me go lan with them, i not place to sit. what you want me do?
ask me go arcade with you all, out of ten hours, 8 hours arcade isit?
i dont mind gg out with yourfriends. infact ofcause i want go out with your friend.
it makes me feel like you proud of me and treat me that im fun enough to go with you friends.
NOW you dont even call me out if your friends meeting you.
you everytime say i dont like this that,
you like it anot? i everytime say you cant get allong with my friends, you dont like our acitivity,
WHY YOU DONT TRY MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY?
WHAT YOU WANT ME DO? I TRYING THE BEST I CAN
IS YOU DONT WANT ME TO BE A PAIN IN YOUR ASS.
SO I DONT GO OUT WITH THEM OKAY? YOU HAPPY WHAT.
I DONT GET IT LAH. Why not try solve the prob instead of complaining?


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts