don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Hair
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Had time to spare for this post!!

Another usual day today....
Went to Pivot Point hair salon to learn how to wash hair and all of us had a haircut.
Was pretty fun! Considering we had an hours break off to do what we want independently.
And hands on experience. Rather irritated. The wrong person cut my hair.
Then is the opposite of what i wanted. But ah, nevermind. It doesnt have much diff anyway.
Just that she fucking cut off all my ends which where not staight and is curled abit.
Now its like straight straight and straight. zzzz

I think this is damn common....
People who have naturally wavy/curly hair wants to have straight hair. AND vice versa.


);

Curls are so glam!!!!! Totally sex your look up can!
Example......


From straight to wavy to curls.

I'm planning to curl my hair? Cus its like im sick of straight hair. Had it since birth. that's one and a half decade. like sian. LOL.
but im not totally confirm.. i'm scared it will just plainly make me look old.
And i already dont look my age. Maybe i will look ten years older. HAHAHA. K not funny.
Maybe should just slowly curl it by myself. Prolly will spoil hair. Hmm.
But i can just settle for wavy thou......






Hollywood curls






Loose curls




Leighton Measter's or Shakira's!!!




Howwwwwwwwwwwwww. Or maybe after O's. LOL. thats damn long.
Gah enjoy life do what you want. Maybe huh. :D


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts