don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Sunday, October 10, 2010


Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy


suddenly have the urge to camwhore and start blogging like nobody's business.):
last time got so many ppl read. hahahah hungry for recognition.
but yeahhhhhh. time passed damn fast. still living in a world where i just went into outram.
i miss those times. alot. <3

yesterday i dreamt that all along my dad has been reading my blog and
stalking me on facebook. so fucking scary!!!! dont you guys realise that you dream everyday?
you just forget about it straight away once you wake up.
mmmmmm. i cant so darn wait for thursday to be over!!!

i want to get a new camera but i think i shall get it next year.
when my camera would definately be better than my dad's!!
im so so so jealous of his camera):
someone who love me buy me one plezeeee....

k gnna go out for a smoke with baby already bye !


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts