don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Thursday, October 14, 2010



Hiii!!

Ahhhehe. Owl routine still on... i slept at 530 am yesterday.
Today went baby's house. both of us slept all the way from 12.
Straight 7 hours. :/ Mac breakfast and a ride home.

I got something interesting to blog!!!
Dear E!!
Heh, i dont know you got read my blog anot.
I just want to ask you, WHY DONT WANT ACCEPT MY FB REQUEST?
Freaking weird person. LOL. Is it i bully you last time then you want revenge.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.
Why accept guys' req you dont know but dont want accept me whom you know.
That time still say you miss me also!!
Ah so regret. Should have asked you just now at mac why not. :)


Yay!! Eoys officially over in approx 9 hours time.

*Run around the room*

Then i can start watching my drama serials in peace.
Hmm mum say korea during dec but she's so fickleminded i cant confirm.
EY EXCITING. Wanna get my teeth and hair done as well.
Plus the job!!!! I swear i will get a phone i want by the end of this year and a cam next year.
Ofcus i pay myself. :( Since when i didnt.
Got my parent's anni gift. the darn bears damn cute !!! hve to print the pix thou.

:/................
Im sadden to think about next year. Hope everyone stays tgt.

< 3 3N2 The class all teachers hate to teach.

Peace!!!!!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts