don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Hyatt sucks.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Immaa so tired to post.
Lent my mum towatch her shows. Lol.
Today went to Hyatt to interview.
LIKE WTF.
Me, b, x, m, j went to the hotel.
Entered this room . Filled with people.
Like all teens, those ah beng ahlian also got i think.
But there was like 100 people i think.
LOL. There was like ringing bells in my head already.
Like this is weird~~~~~~
We were like the last group to enter the room.
There was this fucking fat lady.
She ordered one of the staffs like one dog to move things. -.-
Then she went :
" Who dont wish to get their hair dyed back to black or cut their hair to proper grooming leave the room. Dont waste my time and your time.I give you two minutes"
(Kay la, she said in 5 sentnces lah, but dont rmb what cock already.)
Then when she said that keep on looking at us lor.
Lol. So......... We left.
I swear, the we sat on the seat lesser than 5 minutes.
And we were the first group to leave.So embarrassinggggggggggggg!!!
But better than work under shit people.
Grooming all that not problem(for me), its like the way she talk and all. -.-

To add, my sis worked there before.
She said they scammed her, say actual pay $7.50. In the end they pay her $6/hr only.
And the people there very strict and all. AHHH. 5 star what.
Gives them right to treat people like dogs.
WTH!!!!!! One day i rich enough go back that hotel screw the management up!!

ANYWAY IM DAMN DEPRESSED BY MY READERS.
50% DOWN FROM LAST YEAR. OMG.
I shouldnt have changed my url from Romantique-pres.
That time still got publicity from STOMP.
Should have taken advantage of that.
And shouldnt have gone slack on blogging.
Else by now dunno how many more readers. Sibei sian.
): IM SO STUPID.

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts