don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Friday, October 8, 2010

Love the boots.

It's gonna be 3 in the morning and i have chem and mt exam tomorrow.. but i'm still up. Because of the eoys my body clock is seriously screwed up.
Probably not going to sleep at all. If i had a shuteye i will most likely sleep on for a few more years. Literally. Think i'll be gaining more weight at the bottom soon.
Have been eating, sleeping, studying, eating, watching dramas, eating. At the same chair.
I cant get the freaking acid bases and all into my freaking head. It's like brain blockage against that particular chapter. I'm going crazy.
Things are awfully awkward and stiff between us; maybe both partied are equally sick of the cycle. Officially 5 more exam days, 6 more days of mugging, till holiday on the 15th. Bittersweet. I am so fed up of everything sometimes just feel like letting go everything, regrets or whatnot.
You're doing things for me cause i tell you to do so, not out of your freewill.
It's like saying sorry when you're not sincere, jsut saying for the sake of making the other party shut up or happy. Doing that doesn't make any difference.
Maybe i should apply it to Grp 7 Halogens. From happy yellow to green to red then to black. I'm hating it.

I just acknowledged that my flow of thoughts are very random.
Someone once told me that while thinking of something, i have another thought going on at the back of my head. Multi-thinking eh?

Labels:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts