don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, October 16, 2010










OMG!!!!

Shall blog first. Have like tons of pixs. GAH.
Hows? I kinda forgotten should i just post it up.
Or edit or whatso. HAHAH. edit as in effects.
To me it doesnt make much difference. Plus it's a total waste of time!
Friday met xiu and shiming. went cine slacked awhile.
Then went membina for them to whatever. LOL.
Kay like stupid only. I just went there to eat my grilled fish and smoke.
Thereafter i thought of a game for xiu and ming.
Tested them about 60 song titles. HAHAHAH.
Now i know how low xiu song knowledge is or she so slow sia!!
Qute. <3>Korean guys VS Japanese guys..
JAPAN WIN HANDS DOWN. What you think?? (:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts