don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Everything A Girl Wants To Hear
Wednesday, October 6, 2010



"She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are"


"I'm looking at an angel
And believe me when I say
She got that whole place blowing"



"Jst don't give up I'm workin it out
Please don't give in, I won't let you down
It messed me up, need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
But thanks for lovin' me
Cause you're doing it perfectly
Just don't give up on me
I won't let you down"


"You know you love me,I know you care
Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart"


"This is exactly how it should feel when its meant to be"



∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts