don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sometimes dont you just feel; lost and lonely and crying. no one knows the me when im alone.
when all you want is someone to know you and to be by you when you're feeling down it will just never happen.

someone to cheer you on and forgive you for all the imperfections you have and made. trying to understand.

that only happens in movies where after a snap of the fingers everything will be smooth.

what you wish to happen will not happen when you want it to happen and vice versa. i'm happy that my palm's lifeline is really short. cry your heart out fellow depressers.

you'll probably just think i'm blaming you again i just want to say you dont see me when im sad. you dont see me when im happy. you see me when you did something and i feel that way and you feel all bad and irritated and bothered cause i dont seem to be the me anymore next to you.


i just feel so frustrated i cant get through you and i just hate it and feel irritated but i cant do anything about it cause i dont know how to handle it. and maybe after you read this you will think that what im writing in all doesnt make much sense but i just wish someday i can stop feeling so stressed up over this as i have been pushing it to the back of my mind and handling it all wrong. and today i just feel so fucked up and depressed all i can do now is cry. my nose is blocked i cant breathe.

i dont know if what i wrote made sense but thats what i have been thinking and i dont even care already.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts