don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Dreamt a dream
Monday, November 29, 2010
I'm now sharing a queen size bed with my sister.. Was very conscious of my movements and turnings in bed cause she slept earlier than me and i dinna wanna wake her up. In the end she was snoring, sound asleep.
I even thought of a retort if she woke up and complained the nxt day. I would tell her:" I training you now, next time need to share bed with your husband. This is how it would be like." Amusing i know, but i really thought of that when i was trying to sleep yesterday.

I've been feeling this a few times.. When you're sleeping but yet you know you are not. And you are conscious of what you are thinking, which is probably dreaming? But i know i'm not sound asleep.. because i know that i am sleeping but i am thinking at the same time. Well, it happened another time yesterday night.
This was how it went:

I dreamt that i asked you to buy my a handphone for me, in order to make you pay(literally pay) for all you did. Then you asked me which phone you want. I said, don't you know which phone i want? You said no? since when did you tell me which phone you fancy? I said, didn't you read my blog? Then you faltered.. Um ya have er, forgot, no time, have sorry all came out. That's when i realise you didnt care and didnt even have the decency to read my blog because you cant be bothered, and all you think about is your stupid games. I dont know you are playing which game, even though you said you don't play that motherfucking fucked up game, i don't believe. Today i texted someone, that i don't want to go back to your side. Because you lie countlessly, you break promises, you don't care, you don't bother, you have no sense of responsibility, the list goes on and on.

Rule me out of all that.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts