don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Haji Flea
Monday, November 29, 2010
Today i went to Haji Lane's Flea with Jaslin.
Otw, bumped into Gerald and his friend Z at the busstop.
I waited to get on bus 7 but it was full, and i was late, so i took mrt.
Met J, walked over.. Lotsa lotsa stuffs! Pretty crowded as well.
I told myself nothing above $10, and i got pretty much great loots!
All tgt spent about $30. One hw harem, 4 tops, 3 accessories.. Not bad ay(;
Cmmon , it's a flea man~~ not supposed to buy expensive stuffs.
But branded stuffs with prices slashed , you should consider.
But Abby poor, so no branded pleeeeash.

Been so long since i met jaslin! Like one year over gnna two?
I love her maxi dress~

Bumped into Danielle, and Jamie Fong. Pri school friend!
Didn't expect her to turn out like this man! HAHA! Pretty~
Wanna eat with D as J going arnd 7, but got rejected): HAHA!
Prolly awkward anyways. Next time then.

I'm damn pissed after that, fucking wanna get on a cab but ended up walking home.
DAMN PISSED SRSLY CABS JUST IGNORE ME OR EITHER FASTER ZAO~~
OR HAVE CAB FEW METRES AWAY BUT I DIDNT RUN AFTER IT OR WHATEVER~
My normal 15 min walk home from bugis became half an hour. My heels was killing me and i was carrying 2 bags full of clothes and another heavy bag of food for mum and me.
PRETTY MUCH IRRITATED MUCH MUCH.

Reminders to self-
Update on Outing with Val and S + pix.
Update pix on USS.

i've decided not to work anymore. i wanna go on holiday with mummy probably!
i'm 15, i shouldn't be working..supposed to be enjoying meself and spending time with family and friends(:

I've just finished my mac spicy upsize meal..after my tom yam lamian.. and i'm still hungry omfg. ):

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts