don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


HIII
Monday, November 15, 2010
Photobucket
Photobucket
stupid face:<


Quick updateeee,
Slept over at sgh.
June came over my house ytd in the noon. drencheddd ratszx.
D and kw with her outside playing out drama (^^) .
LIKE damn long never see kw !
Today daily happenings and surprise surprise another stupid quarrel.
I kinda expected it when i cab over there today anywhere.
But i didn't cry!! I cant be bothered somehow.
Just dont understand how the hell you want me to trust you
when you dont do things to make me trust you?
And in the end i get a scolding for not being able to trust you?
Like lmfao. No logic harh.
k anway i kept to my promise.

I'm going to pre-vaunt v event later~~~
got ta get ready now. tata!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts