don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


At first.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
One of the very first posts I did to express myself so freely.

I think I'm doing a tremendous wondrous job of keeping on a strong front.
I don't believe you know how I'm feeling inside.
Do you believe in people who can actually read your exact thoughts and feelings?
I think not. I don't think that's possible too.
Have given so many hints what I want you to do and everything.
But you're just too slow or just not conscientious of my words and constant reminders.
I'm sick of myself nagging and doing all those stupid things to make you riled up. Don't talk about yourself.
I know how much you hate me for doing this and everything.
But I need to help myself to get back at you.. I can't let myself be walked all over like that.
I'm not so weak like last year. That's what You taught me last year.
No matter what you do to me, I should think of myself first. Not You.
Just can feel myself going mad thinking about all these shit between us.
I don't know what have you been doing, who have you talked to,
I don't even know if you have started talking to other girls or what. I hope not.
Only think of last time things. Maybe you will get bored of all these troublesome stuffs,
and just get another girl? I don't know. Somehow you did that last time.
Not saying you only, I am also guilty of that. But you know what i mean.
I didn't mean it and I can explain why I did that.
On the other hand, I don't know why you did that and if you're gonna be tempted to do it again.
Anyway things are so complicated I dont even think of it anymore.
Just get on with life. I know you also. Haha. Who cares huh.
I know it's been weeks, maybe months since i said this.
I miss You and I love You.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts