don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


slacks
Monday, November 8, 2010


retro sexy Pictures, Images and Photosretro sexy Pictures, Images and Photosretro sexy Pictures, Images and Photosretro sexy Pictures, Images and Photos
Im bored to death.
Spending time to earn money tomorrow as well.
Well well.
I have gone into my "Alone" mode.That's when i don't want to go out.
Meet whoever or whatever whenever. T asked me to blog about ft...
Maybe the next episode.
I wanna lose a few kaygies this hols.2 or 3 would do. Heh.
And i've given up on Mac's monopoly.
However today, Plaza Sing's McSPICY is
DAMN AWESOME. VERY SPICY.
I LIKE!!
Shall prolly sleep at pital again....
Tomrro have event to work at. Am sad cant be with Murf thou.
But thank goodness its afternn. I will positively drop dead if it's morning again.
Kay anyway i'm so sorry there wont be interesting photos to look at for a while.
Oh yeah, i have not posted alot of the bbq photos, cause i haven't sensor it.
HAHAHAHH. k lame . see you guys soonssonssssssonssnnnn.!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts