don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Nature
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Last time went o bird park was like 2 years ago?
I feel that this time i went i was more in awe of the birds.
Like feel they very cool. HAHAH. ^^
Everything and everyone has good and bad points i guess.
Although they are not human, they can fly and have other abilities.
Somemore their worries lesser than humans!
I think...... Maybe they quarrel in bird talk also. :<
that's sad.
But amazing how creatures are made.
In all, i appreciate birds more. HEHHEHE.
and omg.
I WANT TO GET THE SOFT TOY. THE BLUE BIRD ONE. BIGBIG EYES.
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Met j,sj,m today. hair and groceries. tick tick.
tomorrow i'm going to SGH. dad in hospital for opp.
Hope all goes well eh. Kayes byes.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts