don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


BED BUGGIES PHONE PLEAZIES
Friday, December 10, 2010
For the past week i have been like itching rather often , usually at night.
And the more i scratch the mre itchy it becomes.
Untl today i told my mum she told she she thinks it's bed bug bites, actually i have thought of it but dismissed the thought as my sis sleeps on the same bed as me and she doesn't itch?
My mum says cause i sleep in the bed longer than her, that's why the bugs have more time to react on me?
I dont know. Maybe it's the blanket i use or smth. ANYWAY.

Its fucking killing me and im itching like hell, and im so scared my legs will have scarrs and all . OMGGGGGG HELP MEEEEEE.

Just ate the medicine hope it works...
I googled bed bug bites and the pictures are seriously OMGWTF DISGUSTING.
GOOD THING MY BITES NOT AS SERIOUS AS THAT YET.
Gnna apply medicine and eat some pills already. Hope it works la.......

Okay enough of that,
today went out with val shuen schelle javis and somebody special^^

Went ta vivo and slack ate kfc..Photo spamz and went to see phones.
So damn sad lg/sony ericsson store not open-.- Skygarden...
Collect val's sissy cake and she left,
Me j, s, him, go to pearl centre just to look at my phone and ask for prices.. ^^
I was so damn tempted to get lollipop at 120 cus its damn cheap la?!
But dunno.....thy keep on discouraging me):
Ah, next wk should can get already:)
Wait his pay come and can chip in also hehehehehe. (BIG SMILE)




Kay! can't upload todays photo cus it's all in val cam.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts