don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Before
Saturday, December 18, 2010
HIIIIIII!
Felt soso weird not posting yesterday. This holidays really made it a habit to feed heysundae everyday as often as possible.(;
Yesterday i went for bbq. Shall post bout that tomorrow. Will make a pre post. And tmr before going out will post it up. Cus i think tmr will be gg out with bbie. And my parents wont be home so wahahahah.
I can stay up whole night posting or smth again AHAHAH. :)

Okay! This was the photos for wensday ah. Dont say not enough photos on this blog. hehehe











Display in a small small screen in the shop. Can get the photos next tues alr(;


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts