don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Bye day1
Monday, December 27, 2010
Hullohullo!

By now i will be in msia.... and i would have asked someone to publish this post for me!
(have not asked anyone yet)

I could have brought my lappie along.. but i'm on holiday!! Dont wanna drag around a super heavy laptop all the way to msia to use the internet when i should be.....shopping?suntanning?playing?
fyi my laptop is like 15.6 inches across i think. That's pretty big right?still have number pad like desktops. kekeke.

HAHAHAH Thinking of my posts title. and i thought of bye for the first day.
second day byebye, third day byebyebye. but after thinking about it.
i think it sounds damn vulgar HAHAHAHAHAH.
Come my blog first thing see is bye bye bye bye bye.

Woah im like thinking, what to post for the next few days... tues wed thurs.
i would be back on when? friday.. so 4 more posts! cause i would be coming back evening on 31st.
Should be gnna find bb to tow the new year thru. pass two years didnt. last year shelle was with me.
lastlast was alone watching dramas online.

I know! my memory power right!! i can rmb useless things well LOL
K pix and shall end my post here for today. continue on next post. hohoho.

 i miss you!!!!!! i like this pix ttm!!!!!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts