don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Bye day2
Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Received a fs question for my bare face.
I did post before!! HAHAA.
Anyway just post few up now, since i found some of them.
My com flooded with pictures.
Thinking that one day... must go and delete some cause com no space..
Confirm heartbroken one HAHAH. But if i had to delete.
I would delete all at a shot. maybe leave behind one album with the few most precious pictures ..

ya ok crapping . make it short then.

  this was taken like 1 mnth back? HAHAH see the faint redness on my nose. now no more already!
I think it's damn cute last time some days will have, somedays wont have. HAHAH.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts