don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Cheap loots vs Blogshop
Saturday, December 4, 2010
AWESOME TWO DAYS OF THE MONTH.
A great kick off for the month!!!

What did i do yesterday?
I went out with M to town, caught Tangled(Rapunzel), Played BishiBashi, Ate at a Italian restaurant @ 313.
Aftermath, met Ischelle, Zhaofeng, Soonlee, Javis to go and drink at a place very near Arab street.
Left about 2+ am over to Ischelle house to sleep over. Slept at 6.

What did i do today?(pix below)
Woke up soooooo LATE. Supposed to meet joy and derick @ 2pm but ended up meeting them at 6pm.
Supposed to go the flea at scape with joy, but she got tired of waiting and went to shop first. In the end they ate Yoshionoya with me and left. I met Jaslin thereafter, and went to the flea. Ate at BFF and homed(:

What did i buy @ the flea ?
I BOUGHT ALOT OF THINGS.
Great day at the flea with jaslin ((:

i think she thinks im damn crazy, everything see also buy. i bought like so much while she like slowly slowly buy.
 I was like dragging jaslin around to every store and i just buy what i like, cause it's sooooooo cheap(the stores i go to lah)! In all, i spend exactly $40 for all for these.




GREAT LOOTS RIGHT. I FINALLY bought my highwaist pants. And after so long cause i'm reluctant to pay more than $10 per pair. TODAY ,  it cost me $5/each. (grins)
Actually if you count all, it's average of $3+ per item, I was abit unsure of the shoes, cause it cost me $8. The MOST EXPENSIVE item out of all lor. LOL. The skirts cost me $2 each only, OMG RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
YOU THOUGHT 2 DOLLAR CAN BUY ONLY BUY YOU ONE CUP OF PEARL MILK TEA RIGHT? WRONG! HAHAHAHA.

There was like this store that sells denim stuffs @ $5,7,10 LIKE WTH. DENIM STUFFS BELOW $10.
The woman damn great, actually was $12 but she lowered price to $10 for me. SWEET RIGHT.

 
HAHAHAHAH and i straight away called joy and scolded her, cus she told me there's not much things and the items all very expensive!! I was like oiiiiiii! How can you say so little items and expensive?!! she bought rather pricey items but it's already quite cheap thou compared to other online stores(: 
Im so sorry dear, if maybe i didnt come late could help you find more awesomely cheap stuffs((:

 EVERYONE I SUGGEST YOU DONT BUY THINGS SO OFTEN ONLINE AT BLOGSHOPS.
I saw this top selling at some blogshop(quite popular, but i wont mention which) for $28+
when it's selling at $10 at bugis street only. WTH?
I really cant stand those people who avoid bugis str just because its somehow relatively linked to ahbengs,lians last time. And they look down on clothes that are going at $10 there but on the other hand, THEY ARE BUYING THE SAME THING, MATERIAL ALL that are selling at blogshops for twice the price?
Seriously, it's either you have too much ego or you are just plain stuck up AND stupid.

Trust me, you'll be surprised that bugis sells exactly all the same things if not somewhat similiar things that blogshops are selling at half the price. dont bloody look down on bugis street. stuck up people-.-

 













∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts