don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


convo
Monday, December 27, 2010
My status on facebook:
I FREAKING hate it when i ask someone a question on formspring. And i FORGET to hide my name. OMFG paiseh sia-.-
yessssss so thats why my formspring is deactivated now. will activate it tomorrow or tuesday. grrrrrrrrr.

 
What my convo to murphi on facebook went like.
 
ME:damn irritating
i come home
use toilet
then i using
my sis want brush teeth
nvm
i bathing she brush her teeth
she ask me clear the hair
i like never even wash hair
i was about to say
then i like ah nvm
later bath then clear
but i forgot
then jus now
she come
to me say
why you never clear the hair
and why you drop my goggle you nvr pick up
i like
dont even fucking knw
what goggle
thing she talking
i say liao
she say
pls la
you bath i hang th gogglw
then you drop it
i like
didnt even see any goggle
like damn lame
she just now bathe
then she should clear what
cb
i never even wash hair
i don mind doing it
but is like
she say
i nv take initiative
to clear thing
she leh?
got initiative
tell me to clear
but no initiative to clear herself ah
lame shit
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAA anyway bbq was blast have gazillionas pixturessssssssssssssssssss but bye need to pack


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts