don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


( 3 / 1 = 3 ) & ( 3 / 3= 1 )
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Hello peeeeeeps!:)
Here to blog about yesterday, before getting ready to go over to val's house.
K, yesterday i met Murphi and LiHong and i took tad longer...
Cause i cut my hair!!!!!! But in the end i reached there first lei!!!

Met at Serangoon Mrt, to go to Nex.
Walked around for like 10 mins before deciding that
1)We were very hungry
2)Nex doesnt have anything nice ot eat(exterior)
3)Nex is erm, boring?

Lol. So. We decided to go to Hougang cause
1)I needed to go there to get my studs anyway
2)They wanted to eat sakae, and there was a branch at hougang point


That's my navel stud. I GOT A PEACE SIGN FOR MY TONGUE STUD WAKAKA.

When we got there, we realised that it was Hougang Mall. Not point.
Damn, so we took a cab over to Hougang POINT.
The place damn wulu, and it kinda reminded me of old old buildings with lotsa shops inside.
The sakae not bad leh! Got those spacious seats as well, not like other branches.
Shall go there next time, but must plus the extra cab fare thou-.-











R.U.N




Later, we cabbed to bugis. Why?
1)Wanted to take neoprints
2)I ALSO DUNNO WHY WE CAB DONT ASK ME.
Murphi said i was the one who suggested cabbing but im like so broke and i cant rmb suggesting cabbing wahahaha.
ANW. GUESS WHATS THE CAB AMNT.
BLOODY $18 ++ ROARRRRRRR.




I look so (slutty)







Then murphi started to play with lihong hair. Like CRAZY SRSLY.
I thinnk lihong was like "wth?????fuck you murphi"
HAHAHH I SO LUCKY I DIDNT SIT NEXT TO MURPHI SIOLSZX.


M.A.D

Been sooooo long since i took neoprints. Last time was with asejv LOL.
Like last year? Anyway i (L) the photos alot man!!!!!
Should put it into my neoprint album, except the fact that i dont know where isit.
Why i got neoprint album? Cus p5-p6 spam neoprints like mad dogs.


LOOK AT MY HAIR OMG CHIO MAX








Later, mrted over with them to bishan, they respectively went home(m,lh)(yck,toapayoh).
I met bbie for his delivery there, and i proved something.
I have a sense of direction!! Like map sense.
Well. Better than him!!! I was the one like bring him around wahahahah.
Dont excuses hor!!! Still need your bro tell you the building you finding is the building you standing infront for ten min!!! HAHAHAHAH lmfao.

Later bused back to j8 to play. :<
Then bused home about 11 plus? Yaoooooooo.
E.O.D

as i was looking back at all the photos i really LOL sia!!
The day was damn damn funny and all great day(:

MY FACE SO FAT WITH BANGS OMG
BUT I CUT IT ON IMPULSE DO FORGIVE ME(:


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts