don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Passby
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Hello guys! Currently at genting some cyberspace thingy.
The preposts aint helping): why are my readers going down since the day i left SG???
Freakkin weird. But ah anyway. Blog for myself.
Times has been great and am eating till poppin'.
Lost a phone retrieved it, lost my scarf not gonna care to try to find it.
Siansssssssssssssss. Haven't been shopping everything was about amusement parks and eating mum umum. LOL. Anyway back tmr!!
Have reactivated formspring.................... :)
Byebye!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts