don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Photoshop
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Yesterday i stayed up till 5+am and today I'm still awake..(look at the time this was posted)
ALL FOR PHOTOSHOP.
Yesterday was finding methods for keeping ps permanently in my lappy,
and today was actually trying it out myself.
I SWEAR. I ALMOST DIE IN FRONT OF THIS SCREEN.

Soooooooooo tedious and you must be like extremely patient, and willing to do it over and over again.
And try different methods, copy here, cut here, and all.
I mean, this is my first time doing it, so obviously i will feel that way..
Hopefully as time goes on editing for the fun of it would be a piece of cake.
Anyway i think it was all worth it and i felt that at least i have learnt the basics today!!
Like not bad~ self taught and 5-6 hours at it, i really feel proud of myself ah.....
AHHAHAHA. why cant i do this for my studies eh?
Yeah~~ post the photo at night later~~ so stay tuneddddddddddddd!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts