don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Queue
Monday, December 20, 2010
K i m gonna mathafarkin postttttt about fridayyyyy. 
Always think that i have alot of photos so i should like etc
if i have 100 pix i will post 50 then i will tell myself : " aiyah, save some pix for next few posts la.."
Okayyyyy happened alota times resulting in........... not posting the leftover photos. 
Shall do my job and try to post all......... Except for some la. Then next year got photos ma.
Must remember where ORMAIFOURTOESARSSSSSKAYBBI.

In the bus using Bear's ip4.

(Points to yellow bag>> prezzie for hong.)

Other pix in da busssss. 





Bus was sooooooooooooo noisy. Even I ME cant tahan lol but what to do.

K skipskipskip. 





 finally miss puah arrived and my cam went for rest already. HAHAH.


 gai gai

 blow wind blow



 SNAP/
 share the love~~ share the seaweeds~~

 p chai jon aka white bear aka sharkie aka white rat.
 huggiessss
 stuffing his mouth with FOOD.

 lihong's dream of pfg.



 eat eat eat
 no comments.


 Nice right!! i took this.flyang dark.





We tried taking timeres everything but CMI asked some passerby to take also damn LOUSY.PFFFT.

Everyone left about 9 plus 10 .. waited for bbie. Came to fetch me!!! left arnd 10 plus.


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts