don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


READ ASK
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Been ages since i played with lights. Next post will have loads:)
Now am going to get ready. American guy at my house just came from tland or smth idk. Lol i need to rush out before my parents ask me to fetch him to busstop or smth. Googooo. And my parents bought me my daily dose of M&M'S!!!! I HAVE 8 PACKETS. WOOHOO. and i just finished two omg need to save it for next few days...

Oh btw i have bad news.
(for thse who reads my blog everyday)

I will be away from next monday-friday. that's a week ):
Will be going malaysia... for holiday and finally meet my bro haha.
HOW? do you want me to do like preposts and ask someone help me post them everyday?
or just dont post til i'm back. which is next post prolly next year.
Woah if got advertorial then good lo. HAHAHHA. (:
Pls leave me a fs comment/question!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts