don't try to decipher.


INFORMATION

make a gif

Name's Abby
Blood mixed Thai-Sg
Not yet sixteen.
I have a pretty good temperament actually so you can say I'm pretty much a nice girl:)

I'm on Twitter @Abbydae


LINKS


JUST A CLICK



ARCHIVES

Layout by nineofthirteen


Something to add ++
Sunday, December 26, 2010

hehhehe. byebye people (: will miss you and guy top^^

PLEASE CLICK ON MY NUFFNANGS WHEN YOU SEE ADVERT? ???
If dont click i shant blog so much): like sad only!!!

enjoy your last week of hols. and my preposts.
decided am too lazy to drag laptop around. internet cafe if passed.
MUAS MUAS MUAS.

And my phone have alot of pictures! due to not charging camera hahaha.
be prepared for low quality pixs next year.....

Shall be going to prepare to go meet co. at dg and get my gong cha then go down to bbq~
No frets charged cam . hahaha. somehow i feel that i'm just entertaining myself when i blog.

See y'll sooooooon. Will look into formspring when i use com over there.

Yours truly, Heysundae!!!!!!


∇ A ∇



Older Posts Newer Posts